2/22/2008

More Deadbeat Bloggers

For some reason, bloggers have been dropping like flies lately. Blogs that were recently teeming with activity now lay dormant, collecting dust and gathering cobwebs. Are these people dead?? Could this be the work of some deranged serial killer intent on destroying the Mighty Blog Network?? I plan to conduct a half-assed but full-fledged investigation, and I won't rest until I have answers! In the meantime, say sayonara to these lazy cocksuckers whose links you will no longer find in my sidebar.....


Assclownopolis - TFG mysteriously disappeared from the blogging community with an anticipatory post predicting an evening of "nookie," as he called it. Well that bastard must've had one hell of a night, because he hasn't been heard from since. What on earth could have happened to cause such an abrupt departure? Did contract some deadly disease from a $5 whore? The world may never know.

Confessions of a Bottle Blonde - I used to enjoy perusing this blog and drooling over its lovely author's bodacious ta-tas...that is, til the bitch went and made her blog private. Apparently you now need an invitation to look at her tits. Well LISTEN UP, woman! I am MIGHTY FUCKING DYCKERSON, and I don't need an invitation to look at knockers! I can go to Pudwhipped's blog and look at her funbags any damn time I want to!

Mephitic Nirvana - I don't even know how this piece of shit got on here to begin with. This chick was placed on probation (along with TFG) back in December. You have violated the terms of your probation, and now you are gone. Good riddance to you and your oddly titled blog!!!

Mr. Maestro - This bum took a one-month hiatus last fall...then returned only long enough to make a few lame Carrot Top jokes...then disappeared for another three months and counting. Maybe he thinks he's better than us because he's on Wordpress. Well let me tell you something, moron: Here on Blogger, you're actually expected to POST SOMETHING once in a while!! Now don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

Robot Zombie Vampire - McFatty, author of the long gone Blog Portland, made a feeble attempt at a comeback with this pathetic excuse for a blog. We all hoped he would return to his former glory, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. Instead, we are left with the domestic ramblings of his alcholic wife and mother of his seven at-risk children, Ms. McFatty.

Stop the Barking Dogs - This jackass changes URLs more often then I change my shorts. Every time he leaves, he vaguely implies that he's gone for good...but then he resurfaces with a new name and a new blog title. What the fuck, dude? Are the cops after you??! Get the fuck out of here and stop cluttering up my sidebar!


Of course, this means I have a few vacancies. And to fill one of those vacancies, I'd like you to join me in welcoming a new entry into the exclusive Mighty Blog Network: Cat Scratch Diva! I know virtually nothing about this blog, and it will probably be gone in two weeks, but the bitch begged to be added to the list, so I figured what the hell? Read it. Don't read it. Makes no difference to me.

Now before I go, I'd like to address those of you who continue to blog, but somehow don't feel the need to comment on the blogs of others...namely MINE. That's just bad blogging etiquette, and it WILL NOT BE TOLERATED here in the Mighty Blog Network. What's that? You say you're too busy??! Well LISTEN HERE, you little SHIT STAIN. Nobody - and I mean NOBODY - is busier than Mightonimous Q. Dyckerson!!! Not only am I President and CEO of Dyckerson Enterprises Worldwide, I also happen to be running for PRESIDENT of THESE HERE UNITED STATES!!! So SUCK IT!!!!!


32 comments:

UBERMOUTH said...

Maybe your readers would be more loyalif they got the promised prizes you claim to offer! That's 3 I have won and yet to have seen one!
Cheap assed clown! :)
Oh, I better check you blog roll and make sure I am still on it, since you're getting trigger happy.

puerileuwaite said...

I suspect TFG fell for the old "bring a piece of decent jewelry to an undisclosed location and maybe you'll get a piece of a different kind" ruse, and is now in a shallow grave somewhere.

And for what? The faint mirage of a rare heterosexual encounter.

I get one of these offers from female* (* at least I hope they're all females, because if they're not, then I'm buying the cheap crap) bloggers at least one a week.

The key is to never leave your drink unattended, or blog with the wrong crowd.

The Middle Lifer said...

Yeeha, more dead space on the web, just what we all need. Deadblog, deadblog, deadblog, deadblog, deadblog. A real tongue twister...

The [Cherry] Ride said...

As long as you continue to talk about the Poon, I will be here.

~ Stacy ~ said...

Si-a

Soy-a

Sor-a

Um, Bye.

You know, your blogroll is a bit like the living room of a bored housewife... always changing.

Or so I've heard.

Jake Titus said...

Did it make a wet slapping sound when you hit them upside their head with your dyck?

Willo Keays said...

Hey ass - if you want good comment - you have to GIVE good comment. I'm not here just to satisfy your needs. I have needs too, you know!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Uber - Being the first commenter is its own reward.

P - Are you sure you're talking about the same guy here? The TFG I knew was a cheap bastard. The only "jewels" he owns are his family jewels.

Lifer - Go easy on the meth, dude.

Cherry - Then you're a-gonna be here a LONG time, pal! (You know, 'cuz I talk about poon a lot.)

Stacy - Rearranging the novelty forklift end tables again, are ya?

J-Tit - No, but it did make a zany BOOIINNNGGG sound!

Willo - I still haven't figured out how to comment on your frickin' reality blog!

Sassy Blondie said...

That seems awfully judgmental of you to remove people like that, Dyckiepoo. How would you feel if someone did the same to you?? Well?

(Actually, I don't give a flying fuck who you removed. I just hope it will help with your pop up ad problem...)

RevRee said...

you're alive!!!

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Boy, you got guts. When I lop somebody, I do it slyly. Usually they don't notice, which is good for everybody.

Tyler Durden said...

My Penis is currently 12 inches long too. (That's if you include the taint, which can be considered penis if you get technical)

Kadonkadonk said...

My God, you are such a whiney bitch.

marky said...

Yeah, fuck those fucking fucks!

Aza said...

I agree with Willo. I occasionally (okay, hardly ever) take time out of my busy psychotic life to come over here and comment and I get shit in return. Just because you yanked me off of your link list doesn’t mean you can’t stop by my little shit hole and say hello every now and again.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Someone has to call these dead beats out, man!

Stan Bull said...

I'm sure many would concur with the sentiment that we followers of Dyck Thought are fit only to be Mighty D's prison bitches....

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Sassy - There are no pop-ups on The Mighty Blog! I think your cache is dirty again. Let me come over and clean it for you.

RevRee - This isn't the time or the place.

Snake - You better not lop me, mofo!!

Tyler - I include the taint, the ass crack, and the spine.

Kadinkadunk - You're just bitter because you're not on the list.

Marky - Fuckin' A.

Aza - Do I know you?

Dr. K - That's why I'm here, doc. That's why I'm here.

Stan - Better not drop the soap.

Wirthy said...

Maybe these bloggers made the same mistake I did: signing up with a shady internet provider that utilized a U.S. spy satellite to provide its customers with internet service.

That satellite went "wayward" a while back, making it a real bitch to get online. Then last week the Navy shot down that satellite, forcing me to return to NetZero dial-up.

Drunkbunny said...

I wanted to comment on your blog, but my tits are almost 40 years old, and therefore not worthy. Still, I've managed to type this comment by merely slamming them down on my keyboard repeatedly. I bet I wind up with some disease; you have no idea where my keyboard has been. I hope you appreciate my efforts.

Krissyface said...

I just discovered your kickasstastic blog and I'm a gonna be a visitin real regular, like.

sputnick said...

See, this is why I don't blog. You take a short break because of a triple by-pass or incarceration for multiple homicide or an involuntary stay with insurgents in Baghdad, and WHAM, off the sidebar you go. It's a cruel world.

CatScratch Diva said...

Let's get one thing straight...
Begging and offering sexual favors for the opportunity to be added to your illustrious network are two entirely different things.

Anyway, I'm so stoked about my addition to said network that I pee'd my pants.

Helen said...

Holy Shit, Dyck! I was going to say: You forgot Mr. Istan-bul, but I see his highness has returned.

Stan Bull said...

'never been away, cup cake. Well, I was away for a while but that's all behind me now. Squirt under the bridge.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Wirthy - NetZero dialup??! Geez dude. I'll type more slowly for you.

Bunny - Don't be so quick to discount those tits of yours. Let me be the judge! Send me a photo!

Krissy - I like the way you talk.

Spitneck - You should've thought about that before you ate that Whopper w/Cheese or shot those guys or bought that vacation home in Iraq.

Diva - I'm not having sex with you until you change your pants.

Helen - Yes, I've tried to get rid of him, but he keeps coming back.

catscratch diva said...

Well, for God sake.

BUMBLE!!! said...

Can't these people at least get illegal immigrants to do the jobs that they don't want to do?

I mean it might be hard to teach them English at first, but it will all pay off in the end - I'm sure.

UBERMOUTH said...

LMFAO!

D-HOR said...

If IIII can keep blogging than these whores have no excuse. Be-gone sluts!

Kisses - DYCK!!!

Effortlessly Average said...

So many hot chicks gone. And yet, sadly, some blogs remain unworthy of Dyck notoriety. I mean c'mon, EA's not just some stupid blog; it's THE stupid blog for crissake!

Still, it looks like your threat worked. You've got almost at many comments (30 million) as Hillary Clinton has hairs on her nipples.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Avg - Alright already! You're on the damn sidebar!!