10/22/2007

***AFFILIATE ALERT***

ATTENTION ALL MIGHTY BLOG AFFILIATES: Some of you may have been experiencing difficulty viewing the wonderful graphic elements that make up The Mighty Blog. After conducting an exhaustive investigation, I have determined the culprit: Comcast online storage. This is where I keep The Mighty Blog's image files, and apparently the geniuses at Comcast recently made a change that rendered the images invisible to users of Internets Explorer. Therefore I have moved all of The Mighty Blog graphics to an alternate online storage service. This includes The Mighty Blog mascot, The Mighty Blog banner, The Mighty Blog flashing light matrix, The Mighty Blog sidebar headers, and last but not least, The Mighty Blog Seal Of Affiliation.

Many of you have the official Seal Of Affiliation prominently displayed on your blogs. If you have your own copies of the Seal Of Affiliation, then you're fine. However, if you are hot linking to my old storage site on Comcast, you will need to update your code to point to the new site located here, on Botophucket. You have 48 hours to comply with this directive, or your affiliate status may be subject to immediate suspension or revocation.

And now, a final word to the folks at Comcrap. This ordeal has caused me a great deal of emotional stress and anxiety. As such, I feel I should be compensated. You will be hearing from my attorneys in short order. And a word of warning: They're Jewish. I suggest you accept the settlement they are proposing. That is all.


20 comments:

Patti said...

What do I win? Free orgasms for life? I hate paying for them.

Newmania said...

This is a pretty place .... what does it do ? Does it have a function ?I don`t understand.. they say down at the old wharf the grey beards tell of such things ...pah...

Allo

Little Lamb said...

Ok, ok I put the symbol on my blog. I also see I'm ahead of Revree.

Dycko the clown.

The Middle Lifer said...

Jewish lawyers? I hope they get you a deal better than a dozen matzoth balls. Take the Titleist balls, they are much better...

marky said...

I couldn't agree more. Praise the Lord Goddammit. So be it and Selah. Comcrap shall receive burnt offerings at their portal and their threshold shall be smeared with the blood of the lamb....oh wait maybe that's Halloween pranks....hmm...i have to go look something up.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I wasn't the least bit scared of your lawyers until you said they're jewish.

Sassy Blondie said...

I seem to recall someone here who asked if I were on "crack" and to "douche" my cache because it was obviously MY problem that all your pictures and shit had little tiny Xs on them. Hmm..who was it? Oh yes, that was YOU, Dyck! Next time, listen to Blondie and get your shit in order before giving me a hard time! lol

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Patti - Nothing in life is free.

Newmania - You're either some kind of genius...or a retard. I'm going with retard.

Lambo - Yes, but the Seal is not properly centered in your sidebar. You have less than 40 hours to comply.

Lifer - Did you say Titless balls??

Marky - Ummm...yeah.

Dr. K - Yep, that's Abromowitz, Goldstein, and Fineberg. Comcast is going down like a dreidel on Chahnnukkhah.

Blondie - What? Huh? Sorry, I fail to recall that conversation. ;)

sputnick said...

It is a deep source of regret that, owing to, ah, technical reasons, I am not able to decorate my site with the Mighty Blog's Seal of Affiliation. However, I am considering getting said Seal tattooed on my pet pig's right flank, to ensure that my appreciation for the Mighty Blog shall not go unheard.

karla said...

I prefer to keep my limited interest in the Mighty Blog a dirty little secret. Putting your mark of the beast all over my blog would be akin to openly admitting that I'm not the literary genius and discerning scholar that my trusting readers take me for.

BottleBlonde said...

HAHAHAHahhaa! Karla's 'mark of the beast' bit is FULARIOUS. That's funny + hilarious for all you white, Jewish lawyers out there.

Preposterous Ponderings said...

This blog caught my interest as soon as I read "My Penis is Currently 11 inches Long!" :o)

Punny Yumpkin said...

You are one Mighty fine piece of work. I can understand why Scary laughs during lunch and wanders off saying, "That dyck. What a dyck" For a while I thought he was in the closet. Now I know he was talking about you.STOMP!

Effortlessly Average said...

Hmmm... so is there some kind of form I need to fill out or initiation I must endure to be considered an "affiliate?"

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Spatnock - Too bad you don't have a pet seal. Think of the irony!!

Ms. Babble - A subscription to TV Guide does not make you a literary genius.

Bot - Please don't encourage the crazy babbler.

PP - Welcome to The Mighty Blog! There's something for everyone!!

Yumpkin - That's odd, considering Monster reads my blog during his dinner...

Fort - You may apply online by clicking the link.

BUMBLE!!! said...

Comcast is the antichrist.
Those bastards can't provide decent channels without charging an arm and a leg and because of where I live, I'm stuck with them.

May they be forced to spend a night on Oprah's other couch getting groped between the cheese curls and lubrication jelly.

Corn Dog said...

Comcast Bastards. It wasn't just IE. Safari kissed your graphics good-bye too. I think as part of the settlement, they should have to read your blog AND leave comments.

puerileuwaite said...

I heard that Comcast is the Mel Gibson of broadband providers. Maybe if you posted more images of Sugartits, there wouldn't be a problem.

~ Stacy ~ said...

Damn. And here I was enjoying being able to read your blog sans the blinking-light induced migraines.

Wait. Scratch that 'e' word. I didn't mean it.

sudiegirl said...

My seal is fine...I haven't blown it lately.

(take that whatever way you want...)