7/09/2007

How Hot IS It??!



It's SO hot...

RevRee is switching from half-black to half-ESKIMO!!!


It's SO hot...

TFG let the air out of his inflatable woman just for the BREEZE!!!


It's SO hot...

Willo is auditioning for a new reality show, Biggest Loser Goes To Siberia!!!


It's SO hot...

McFatty
is masturbating with a POTHOLDER!!!


It's SO hot...

Maven's turds have been coming out WELL DONE!!!


It's SO hot...

Dixie has been FRYING BACON on the hood of her crappy Ford Taurus!!!


It's SO hot...

Beth's post about Kevin Bacon is actually SIZZLING!!!


It's SO hot...

Sir Francis Bacon is STILL DEAD!!!


It's SO hot...

Scary Monster got a "slurpee"...the kind that comes from 7-Eleven!!!


It's SO hot...

Sassy Blondie's ta-tas are giving out EVAPORATED MILK!!!


It's SO hot...

Cherry Ride is flaming...LITERALLY!!!


It's SO hot...

Jenny's hot kid sister is even MORE SMOKIN' than usual!!!


It's SO hot...

Stacy traded in her forklift for a ZAMBONI!!!


It's SO hot...

Midgets are standing under Ms. Babble's engorged belly just for the SHADE!!


It's SO hot...

Legal Eagle's briefs are packed with DRY ICE!!!


It's SO hot...

Webmiztris got a snowman tattoo on her ass...but it MELTED!!!


It's SO hot...

Ryan's jean shorts have spontaneously combusted (thank God)!!!


It's SO hot...

ADW is walking around with a popsicle in her twat - the world's first POONSICLE!!!


It's SO hot...

Puerileuwaite is giving HIMSELF golden showers!!!


It's SO hot...

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater had to change his name to Dr. Kenneth Noisesteam!!!



That's all I got.

27 comments:

Beth said...

OMG dyck...this is priceless!!! a Poonsicle!!! I LOVE it!!! and leave Dixie's crappy ford taurus alone....my crappy ford taurus might get jealous.

so what do you masturbate with, besides your hand?

Sassy Blondie said...

A "poonsicle"? I think I laughed so hard I wet my pants a little. I will, however, ignore your reference to my anatomy. Now stop your whinin'...and go take a cold shower.

~ Stacy ~ said...

[chuckle]

...It's so hot, Mister Dyckerson now says, "Suck my broiled pig!"

Legaleagle said...

poonsicle..... that's a keeper.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Beth - Usually I use my wang. Otherwise my hand gets lonely.

Blondie - Are you sure you wet your pants? Maybe your poonsicle is melting!

Stacy - I'll handle the jokes here.

Eagle - Finders keepers, I always say.

tfg said...

For the record, all of my inflatable dolls are filled with helium, not air.

RevRee said...

I refuse to eat blubber

karla said...

You could totally be a standup comedian...if only you were funny.

Scary Monster said...

Damn, Dyck! Is that the best you could do??? Iffin yer gonna have me slurpin something it oughtta be a poonsicle

Sassy Blondie said...

I think that's the most interesting and slightly disturbing question I've been asked in a good while. You need medication, Dyck!

Jenny! said...

You should see my other sister! There are three of us!

ADW said...

I love the fact that I got the poon reference - surprising? Uh, no. I heart you Dyck and your little Dyckie too.....

Webmiztris said...

if I thought a snowman tat on my ass would help with the heat, I'd go for it! the only reason I won't tattoo my ass is because I know it will look ridiculous in old age....LOL

Nancy said...

It's so hot The Mighty has donned Jennifer Beals little orange skort outfit & silver CFM pumps so he can reenact the water chair dance from "Flashdance"

Mighty Dyckerson said...

TFG - Well that's one way to get a rise out of them.

RevRee - I don't believe you, considering all the other things you've put in your mouth.

Ms. Babble - What's the problem? Not enough anal rape references for you??

Monster - Sorry, they were all out of your flavor.

Blondie - No more medicine for me. I'm on my third bottle of Nyquil today.

Jenny - Splendid! We could have a menage-a-four!!

ADW - You're too kind. Good luck on the Dr. Phil show.

Miz - Oh, go for it. No one will want to see your ass when you're old anyway.

Nancy - How did you manage to squeeze so many obscure references in one comment?

blog Portland said...

I'll have you know it's actually an Ove Glove; regular potholders burst into flames due to the combined heat and friction.

Yeah Him said...

It's so hot that it's almost time to get like the pigs and start rolling in the mud.

UGH. Here's to Christmas in July thoughts.

Sassy Blondie said...

I don't understand all of this whining. IT'S SUMMERTIME. lol

Ryan said...

You'd be surprised how often my jean shorts spontaneously combust. I still have more though. Thank god for Target. Am I right guys?

Jenny! said...

Thats a possibility...could your schloong handle it???

It's Me... Maven said...

Believe it or not, pooncicles are actually a holistic means of ridding one's self of a sourdough starter in their squish mitten, by taking standard ice pop molds (excuse the poon, I mean "pun"), and fill with plan yogurt. Stick in the freezer and freeze then pop the pooncicles into the gaping pink until it thaws. Mind you it's a messy affair, but one that works so I've been told.

puerileuwaite said...

I am scarred by the mental image that Maven just created.

Whew. I'm better now.

Okay, I have one:

It's SO hot...

That Mighty D will only allow himself to be ICE tea-bagged!!!

Keshi said...

haha! So wut am I doing? :)

Keshi.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

McFatty - What the hell is an Ove Glove?

Him - Is that the best you can do?

Blondie - It's global warming, and it's no laughing matter.

Ryan - You are wrong, guy.

Jenny - Given enough time...and enough lube...you bet!

Maven - Remind me not to eat any popsicles from your freezer.

P - Now THAT'S comedy with a capital C!

Kershi - Who the fuck are you??

Keshi said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I just came from FUCKING. So that makes me a fucker.

Keshi.

Sassy Blondie said...

A self-imposed fucker moniker...now that's worth some therapy.

Jenny! said...

Perfect...see you tonight!