10. Fuck Geese - An amusing anecdote about my encounters with a pack of evil geese at the office park where I used to work.
9. Get The Fuck Out - Last March, one of my old co-workers at my old company resigned. I wouldn't be surprised if the prick was still there saying his goodbyes.
- Here We Go Again - Some people have no sense of humor. If you can't make jokes about beating up a little girl, dumping her body in the toilet, and urinating on her, then what CAN you make jokes about??!
- Fuck Richmond - An "American Idol" loser - I said LOSER - comes to my hometown, and all Hell breaks loose.
7. Pluto Responds - Remember when Pluto was downgraded from planet to dwarf planet? Well while the newsies were talking to professors and science geeks, I went straight to the source and landed THE interview!!
6. My Last Will And Testicle - Death is a real bitch. No one can escape it, so best prepare for the inevitable. And that's just what I did last May.
5. Don Henley Meltdown - The most recent post to make the top ten. This interview with the great Don Henley went downhill fast after he was heckled by my blog affiliates.
- What Are The Odds? - A quaint little tale about a day in the life of Dyckerson. A must-read for fans of all ages.
- Another Sensitive Post - Last September, I slipped in the bathtub and suffered a nasty blow to the head. The result: Sensitive Dyckerson. Warning: Not for the squeamish.
2. If I Did It - I'm not saying this is one of my favorite posts, but if it was, it would probably be somewhere around number two.
.....And the NUMBER ONE POST of 2006.....
1. This Country Is Fucked - Sometimes the comedy just writes itself. Case in point: my post on the absurdity that is Restless Legs Syndrome. Even my staunchest critics couldn't help but admire the brilliance of this piece. Special thanks to the folks at Requip for helping to make this post possible.
So that's it! Many thanks to those of you who voted, even though your votes did not count. May you all have a satisfactory 2007...and please, try not to do anything retarded, ok??
And as we bring this year to a close, I leave you with a poem of inspiration from our old friend Grandpa Dyckerson. Happy New Year!!!