10/25/2006

Banned CXXXVIII: Update

Actually, there's not much to update. I am still currently BANNED from Medialine. However, I do have a couple of tidbits to share with you. The first was posted by Roy Hobbs on the forum:


Don't you just love that Grandpa video he linked his posts to?

Rev, tell me, did you enjoy hearing your private parts described with words that begin with "c" as you and Dyckerson find SO funny? As a woman do you find that something to be proud of and shared proudly with all here?

And that class act Laff Riot about urinating on a poster's female child and flushing her down a toilet?


OK, first of all, the link he is referring to is in my signature line...and it links to my BLOG, not to any specific post. And my blog is MY FUCKING BUSINESS. Besides, I've had that link in my signature for OVER A YEAR.

Second, the Grandpa video was ripped from ebaumsworld, and it's FUCKING HILARIOUS. "I'll impregnate you with my 80-year-old pork rind dick!" ... pure genius!!!

Third, RevRee LOVES it when I describe her private parts, no matter what words I use.

And finally, the female child urination/flushation bit was MONTHS AGO, and I've ALREADY BEEN BANNED for that.

Roy, I know you're checking my blog, so read this: You are a sad, pathetic, asshole with a huge fucking chip on your shoulder. You may think you've won something here, but I promise you have won nothing. And if you say ONE MORE disparaging remark about one of my LOVELY WHORES, I will find you and OPEN UP THE WHOOPASS.



And then there was this sweet message from "Bill Howard" in my inbox...


But dyckfer - I haven't even STARTED to "play" so how COULD I have won? IF I was playing to win, you wouldn't have a chance. I was simply trying to prove a point and I did. I GOT UNDER YOUR SKIN - so much that you deleted my posts.



Dyckfer? What the fuck does that mean??! And what point are you trying to prove? That you're a delusional douchebag??? Yeah, I deleted your posts. They were meaningless garbage, much like yourself. But thanks for stopping by.


So that's the latest. Stay tuned for further updates...


11 comments:

puerileuwaite said...

Yeah Roy. Screw you and the horse (Trigger, presumably) you rode in on (probably side-saddle or holding on to an Indian's "saddle horn"). The Clown is good people(?). He's one of us. You, on the other hand, could use a good "rogering" from the Lone Ranger and Tonto.

Mel said...

Trolls are weird people.

This dude actually makes you seem kinda *cough* decent.

tfg said...

Is MediaLine some kind of dildo magnet? Your pals Bill and Roy seem to fit the bill.

the dude said...

Medialine is a gathering of a bunch of media people who think they know everything about politics, racism, and Anchorman quotes...oh and fake deaths. Dyck called out these people with many hating the fact that most of the time he's right.

moderator said...

Mr. Dyck, I have your back on this one. As your attorney, I can tell you this double indeminity shall not stand; since you were already banned for being an ass, they can't do it again for the same offensive stuff. You've probably had plenty of offensive stuff since then and they should at least consider that, out of respect for your creativity.

And that 'c' word is always funny ... or sexy. It depends.

I don't know who this "Natural" guy is, but he should read the friggin' book instead of thinking he is Robert Redford in the movie. In the book, the guy was a cheap sellout.

I am joining Medialine just so I can post things for you and get banned also.

andy said...

Dude, I don't even know what Medialine is and I have NO idea who Roy Hobbs is, but he sounds like the kind of douche that diddles his own grandmother. I hope, for your sake, that he gets rampant chlamyidia and that his gonads fall off.

over and out.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Dyckerson is truly touched by this outpouring of support. It warms my cockles to know I have friends like you.

Dude - Yeah, that about sums it up.

Mod - Do you think you could get me anything from a lawsuit? I feel my reputation may have been permanently stained by this ordeal...not to mention the emotional stress I'm under...

Andy - You're assuming he has gonads to begin with. More likely, he lost them in a vacuum cleaner accident.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Dyckerson is truly touched by this outpouring of support. It warms my cockles to know I have friends like you.

Dude - Yeah, that about sums it up.

Mod - Do you think you could get me anything from a lawsuit? I feel my reputation may have been permanently stained by this ordeal...not to mention the emotional stress I'm under...

Andy - You're assuming he has gonads to begin with. More likely, he lost them in a vacuum cleaner accident.

Pud said...

Wow! Quite a battle going on! Nice...

Willo Keays said...

I didn't read this before ... but ... I'm touched! You defended us! Such a gentlemen.

Sales Guys said...

If Roy Hobbbs is getting an ass beating, i'm in! He deserves to be pounded int he dirt, and he knows why.