8/31/2006

New MBN Affiliates!

I am proud to announce the addition of three exciting new blogs to the Mighty Blog Network!

First up is Puerilewaite, author of Why Oh Why Must My Blog Title Be So Long? If you judge this blog based solely on its plain black & white template, you might conclude that it's a boring-ass piece of shit. However, if you dig a little deeper and read some of the posts, you'll realize that it is indeed a boring-ass piece of shit. But it's a nice effort, and the dude seems to be pretty good at posting random images he finds on Google.

Next we have Pud, author of Pudwhipped. Pud's blog is witty, inciteful, refreshing, and entertaining. Oh yeah. And, SHE HAS A PICTURE OF HER CROTCH!!! Ladies, this is how you write a blog.

Finally, there's Thoughts From A Dykes Dog. I don't know why I added this blog. I think it was a mistake. But I'm too lazy to delete it, so there you go.

As a side note, I have deleted Assume The Position because Traffic Goddess hasn't updated the damn thing in over two months. Plus, she hates me. (She's jealous, actually.) It's always tough to lose a member of The Mighty Blog Network, but that's the way the boobs bounce.

So enjoy these fine new blogs...and tell 'em Dyckie sentcha!!!


28 comments:

Little Lamb said...

And you can still come to my blog even though Dyckie has removed me. Just click on my name or icon.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

De-ban me from your forum and we'll talk...

puerileuwaite said...

Clown, this is an honor. I'll always remember the moment, just like the first time I had way too much to drink and threw up all over my date's dress. Now if only I could figure out how to get your garish logo on my blog page ...

Mighty Dyckerson said...

P - Take this and shove it in your sidebar:

http://home.comcast.net/~eagles_fan/DyckerBlog/DBN2.gif

puerileuwaite said...

All set. Now why do I feel so ashamed?

Little Lamb said...

Because the clown is soneone who you don't want others to know that you know.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

That isn't shame you're feeling. It's pride. You've probably never felt that before, so I can understand the confusion...

DykesDog said...

awwwwwww, Mighty Dyck, I am so proud to be in the Network! I will work on making you unashamed!!!

DykesDog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DykesDog said...

I think you added me because Jmeped is one of my heros and you wanna get in her underwear. You are using me!

puerileuwaite said...

You guys are crackin' me up this morning. Lamby and Mighty D, face it. You need each other. It's like matter and anti-matter.

And Dykesdog, you're pretty hot as well. You make me wanna go camping.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Dyke, it's not that simple.

I want to get in her blouse too...

Crashtest Comic said...

Well, when ARE you moving out of the basement???

(lol)

Who's the baement guy?

RevRee said...

What happened to my post? It was funny... at least I thought it was!

Crashtest Comic said...

I thought it was for real.

RevRee said...

When all that crap was posted a million times by some weirdo, Dyckerson fixed it, but took my post out in the process.

It's because I'm half black isn't it?

puerileuwaite said...

Maybe he caught you red-handed with basement guy, Rev.

Willo Keays said...

I'm one quarter Polish. That must be why Dyckerson hates me.

RevRee said...

Dyckerson likes to watch! I think it was because me and the basement guy stopped to soon...

Crashtest Comic said...

It was Revree, in the basement, with the Candlestick.

puerileuwaite said...

Come and see me, my little pierogi. I'd never hate you.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Sorry Rev. Must've gotten a little trigger happy with the delete button.

So where is this anonymous coward?? Step forward and identify yourself...if you dare!

Crashtest Comic said...

Take 'em down, Dyck! Take 'em down!

Fight! Fight!

RevRee said...

JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!!!

Please take care of yourselves... and each other.

Crashtest Comic said...

Revree--so we meet again, eh?

Mr. Fabulous said...

Crotch shots are not a sure wire way to popularity. I tried that once. You never heard such kvetching.

Pud said...

I knew a crotch shot would get me some love!

photogguy said...

Yep, it was the crotch shot that grabbed me!