8/08/2006

Deep Thoughts...with Mighty Dyckerson

Here is a list of ten thoughts I pulled out of my ass today while I was at work. Some of them are profound; some are complete bullshit - you be the judge. But I want each of you to choose three of these items and use them as conversation starters for the next 24 hours. Then report back with your results...

What happens if you email yourself, and then report it as spam?

I say we keep the penny, but do away with the nickel.

A refrigerator box has to be a little bit larger than the refrigerator.

There are no atheists in foxholes, but there are lots of Presbyterians in bunkers.

It is impossible to ask someone for unsolicited advice. If you have to ask, it's too late.

To a retarded person, everybody is a genius.

What are we doing with the extra space where phone booths used to be?

People who laugh at stupid jokes out of politeness are enablers. Don't be an enabler.

In my desk at home, I have a box of pencils. That box will probably last me the rest of my life.

At the end of the day, it is dark.


11 comments:

Chris said...

Did Lieutenant Dan tell you to get back to work?

Spill The Beans said...

That pencil box thing is damn depressing.

Manola Blablablanik said...

OMG, do you have a pencil sharpener?

Willo Keays said...

Profound .... simply profound.

jmeped said...

What about if the milk smells funny, don't drink it.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

J - It's not supposed to taste funny?? Is it supposed to be lumpy?

Kelli said...

So you do like cottage cheese after all. crazy

jmeped said...

Silly clown, you make me smile.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

That's what I'm here for, silly lesbian.

Missedmanners said...

Addendum: Refrigerator boxes would therefor be good for storing hobo corpses.

~ Stacy ~ said...

I don't get it.