7/14/2006

Fuck "Bureau Chief"

Yesterday's mention of Medialine in my "Breaking News" post (see below) sparked a controversial new thread on the once-popular message board. Predictably, the intelligent people spoke out in favor of my return...while the idiots and jackasses called for my continued banishment. However, one jackass who calls himself "Bureau Chief" (yeah right) had this to say about yours truly...

"...This is a board for those in the media to exchange ideas etc, by his own admission, he was canned and now works in computers..."

Hey dipshit. You can insult me with clever nicknames like "mighty dork." You can claim to hold a position of authority in some podunk news outfit. But you will not - I repeat NOT - put words in the mouth of the one and only Mighty Dyckerson!!! Never have I ever been canned from a media job, or any job for that matter. I was damned good at what I did, and my bosses knew it. And even if I had ever been fired (which I haven't), I would certainly never admit it on a goddamn two-bit message board. So Bureau Chief, I am calling you out. You, sir, are a fucking liar! LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! What have you got to say for yourself now, asshole???

There. I'm glad I got that out of my system.

15 comments:

east coast producer said...

It's kind of funny if you step back and look at the big picture. You got fired in tv. Now you got fired again in your new computer job just after you bought a new condo!

Do I see a trend? I think so!

The Universe hates you.

In fact, let me check Dyckerville Employee Handbook to see if my moderator status allows me to fire you there, too.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Oh, shut the fuck up.

RevRee said...

LONG LIVE MIGHTY DYCKERSON!

Willo Keays said...

You NEVER never never fail to make me spit diet coke out all over my laptop! It's no wonder I had to plunk down $3000 for a new PC today.

God .... I can't stop laughing!

east coast producer said...

Who are you talking about? Me, Dycky or Revernicus?

~ Stacy ~ said...

If she was talking about you, ECP, she would have said... "God... I can't stop vomiting."

Now quit picking on Mister Dyckerson, you horrible cretin! The Universe loves him dearly, so there.

blog Portland said...

I may front like a straight-up hater, but I gots mad love for the Dyck.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

You tell 'em, Stacy! Keep that punkass in his place!

McFatty, I didn't know you cared...

Mr. Anthrope said...

"I gots mad love for the Dyck."

I knew a guy in highschool like that. We used to beat the shit out of him.

jmeped said...

Oh how I missed you clown, and apparently I missed a lot. How's your ass and your job. How does a clown make a rhoid sexy? Some people are just jello you have 2's of 5's of fans. Can I be president?

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Look who's back, everybody!! It's everybody's favorite lesbian with the unpronounceable name!!

Welcome home, jmeped! Now get over here and massage my buttocks!

east coast producer said...

umm... shouldn't you be looking through the classifieds, Dyck?

Don't dismiss it just because it's fast food -- but I've been told McDonalds has a great benefits program for its salaried employees. Look to see if your favorite establishment needs an overnight manager.

I'm sure you're up the task. I would definitely trust you to manage double cheeseburgers and curly fries.

jmeped said...

Thanks baby, but I am not a lesbian. I just love my gays. They make for better friends. I like boys =) My husband might be a girl, but my lover is a boy.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

ECP - McDonald's doesn't sell curly fries. Their fries are straight, idiot.

Jmeped - Dammit, I'm so confused! Can I nail you or not??!

jmeped said...

I'll bring the hammer and the bleach.