6/22/2006

Mighty Dyckerson's Erotic Encounter: Part Two

AND NOW, THE EXCITING CONCLUSION!!!


Shit, I forgot what Haley did next. Goddam A.D.D.

Anyway, she was just about to leave, when I turned and said to her, "Oh, I just remembered. I have one more really big box upstairs in my bedroom. Why don't you come on up and get it?"

"Why, I'd be happy to," Haley said. She followed me up the stairs and into my boudoir. "Hey, I don't see any boxes in here."

"It's under the bed, honey." I told her. "Why don't you just lay across the mattress there and reach underneath? I'm sure you'll feel something." (Giggle giggle.)

Reluctantly, she obliged. "Funny, I don't feel anything," she said.

"Just hold on a minute, baby," I said, as I climbed on top of her. Just then my silk robe accidentally slipped off, I accidentally pulled Haley's pants down, and my giant engorged wang accidentally brushed up against the inside of her vagina...200 times. "Ooops! Looks like I found a box of my own," I said with a chortle while I lit a cigarette.

Haley pointed an accusatory finger at me. "Shame on you, Mr. Dyckerson! I think you did that on purpose!"

"Who, me??!" I asked innocently.

Then I chopped her into pieces with an axe and buried her in my backyard.


THE END.

13 comments:

Chief Scientist said...

Posts are always funnier when you can find a reason to use the word 'engorged.'

~ Stacy ~ said...

LMAO! Thank you, Mister Dyckerson, for your brilliant, yet outrageously twisted sense of humor. I think I love you. Seriously, that was some funny shit. Loved the ending.

[heh]

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Mod - True. I was once engaged, engorged, and engrossed at the same time.

Stacy - Flattery will get you everywhere! Just wait til the sequel comes out...

jmeped said...

I think with that it is safe to say I accept your proposal of marriage mr. dyckerson. You have cured my irrational fear of clowns, especialy the part with the ax. I am smitten, start courting! ;)

Mr. Anthrope said...

I wish I had a back yard to bury things in. Of course, living in the city, I could just give the bodies to homeless people. They'll take anything.

The Dude said...

Now that's how to finish a story. I even enjoyed the badly underused word "chortle". It even made me titter a little.

Anonymous said...

cute blog!

RevRee said...

I'm sure glad I'm only your internet wife...

DykesDog said...

I knew John Gacy was framed ! *snicker* Nice ending clown!

Manola Blablablanik said...

MIghty, now call me crazy, but as she was lying face-down to look for the box under your bed, you must've been doing it doggy style.

I beseech thee, be more specific with thy readers.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Jmeped - Cool, let's go to Vegas and get hitched! I'll reserve the honeymoon suite at the Route 10 Motor Lodge!

Manola - I like to leave a little something for the imagination. But yeah, I went in through the back door.

blog Portland said...

That has got to be the best love story of all time. It had all of the right elements. Especially the part about having sex then never having to see her again.

Jodi said...

Wang?? Wang??? Good lord.

At least she died with a smile on her face, right? There's always a happy ending, even when cut up into tiny pieces and burried in a backyard.