5/31/2006

More "Tagged" Bullshit

For the record, I do not like to be "tagged." I am an adult, and I stopped playing children's games in my late 20's. However, I do like to keep my ladies happy...so when Husho recently tagged me, I felt obliged to play along.

So here's the deal. I'm supposed to list six odd things about myself, and then tag six other people. But I'm not going to do that. Instead, I'm going to list TEN things, only six of which are true. Your job is to identify which statements are true and which ones are false. Good luck!

1. I once skipped a day of high school to meet TV's Bert Convy.

2. I have a collection of my fingernail clippings dating all the way back to 1988.

3. I can crack the knuckle of my right big toe at will.

4. It is not uncommon for me to go an entire week without having a bowel movement.

5. I have never gone more than two days without bathing.

6. I am allergic to peanut butter.

7. I did not learn to ride a bicycle until I was 30 years old.

8. I have only vomited three times in my life. The most recent was over 15 years ago.

9. I know the lyrics to over 40 Eagles songs by heart.

10. My grandmother was buried wearing a $5,000 ring.


Now check your answers against the answer key in the comments section. How did YOU do???


BTW, I'm not tagging anybody. You don't like it?? TOUGH SHIT.

18 comments:

Mighty Dyckerson said...

1. True. He appeared in Richmond to promote the state lottery. It was 90 degrees outside, and he was wearing a fucking sweater. No wonder he is currently dead.

2. False. The collection only goes back to '89.

3. True. I can crack all my toes, as well as my fingers, knees, and neck. But only the big toe can be cracked repeatedly in rapid succession.

4. True. I do not defecate with great frequency, but when I do, you better watch out.

5. False. Once I went three days without bathing or shaving. I'd rather not discuss it.

6. False. I enjoy many products that contain peanuts.

7. True. The training wheels came off three years ago.

8. True. I came very close in 1997, but I was able to hold it back.

9. True. My current favorite is The Disco Strangler.

10. False. I swiped it from her corpse before they put her in the ground. Then I sold it to a pawn shop.

minwah said...

1, 3, 4, 6, 9, 10 are my guesses...

let's see how I did....


Well, I did okay.....4/6.....ain't bad.

Manola Blablablanik said...

OOooh, thanks for keeping me happy. Tag ME, baby!

tfg said...

Man, you got off easy. The last time I got tagged, some bastard shot me in the ass with a tranquilizer dart. While I was unconscious, he attached a fluorescent orange radio transmitter to my wang. It was rather disturbing, in a not entirely unarousing way.

Motor City Monk said...

that sucks - you should have held off on answering for a day - don't you know how to play games?

blog Portland said...

You like The Eagles? That is surprising.

Chief Scientist said...

2,4,6 and 7 False. 2/4. Which is not bad for blatant guessing and is nothing but an analysis of your various neuroses and complexes filtered through your blog.

RevRee said...

All this tagging crap. I just finished my tag, took me freaking three days to write it!!!

Anyway, Dyckerson, being your part-time Internets wife, I got all questions correct expect for one...that damn fingernail collection has me really weirded out!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

TFG - A radio transmitter on your wang, eh?? Can your genitals pick up Rush Limbaugh?

McFatty - I love The Eagles. You got a problem with that?!!

Rev - What's so weird about a fingernail collection? It's not like I collect paperweights...

Chris said...

Dude, Don't eat those cookies I sent you. They're laced with ipecac, peanut butter, and Ex-Lax.

Little Lamb said...

You never play along when I tag you. That's not fair!

tfg said...

Well, usually a couple of oxycontins is all I need to pick up Rush, but I suppose my genitals would work, too.

~ Stacy ~ said...

Mister Dyckerson,

I got 8 out of 10 correct. I was foiled by #5 and #7.

And like RevRee, I find #2 rather disturbing. Unless, of course, you are into Voodooism?

tfg,

Funny stuff, man.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Well done, Stacy!

TFG, I'll do the jokes around here. Don't upstage me again.

Willo Keays said...

Lambo - Dyck likes me better :)

Spill The Beans said...

I got 6 correct.

The eagles...that explains alot.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Trouble - I'll take that as a compliment.

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»