So here's the deal. I'm supposed to list six odd things about myself, and then tag six other people. But I'm not going to do that. Instead, I'm going to list TEN things, only six of which are true. Your job is to identify which statements are true and which ones are false. Good luck!
1. I once skipped a day of high school to meet TV's Bert Convy.
2. I have a collection of my fingernail clippings dating all the way back to 1988.
3. I can crack the knuckle of my right big toe at will.
4. It is not uncommon for me to go an entire week without having a bowel movement.
5. I have never gone more than two days without bathing.
6. I am allergic to peanut butter.
7. I did not learn to ride a bicycle until I was 30 years old.
8. I have only vomited three times in my life. The most recent was over 15 years ago.
9. I know the lyrics to over 40 Eagles songs by heart.
10. My grandmother was buried wearing a $5,000 ring.
Now check your answers against the answer key in the comments section. How did YOU do???
BTW, I'm not tagging anybody. You don't like it?? TOUGH SHIT.