4/01/2006

Welcome to the All-New Mighty Blog!

That's right, do not adjust your computer screens! You are witnessing the premiere of the greatest blog template ever to appear on the Internets!

Gone is the classic puke-green/shit-brown motif you've all grown to know and love. I decided to go with a more muted, subdued, and classy color scheme this time. Take a few moments and bask in its beauty. I'll wait...










...And now, a few points of interest about the All-New Mighty Blog's template:

  • The new Mighty Blog logo was hand-drawn on white Xerox paper using a black medium-tip Sharpie, and is modeled after the logo from a short-lived 90's game show! Can you name that show?
  • The chasing lights that separate the sidebar from the content area are actually not lights at all! They were created in Photoshop utilizing animated .gif technology! Here's an optical illusion: Are the lights moving up or down?
  • Hidden somewhere in the background is a very faint image of the Virgin Mary eating a bean burrito! Can you find it?
Note to all MBN affilates: The new animated MBN logo can be found here:
http://home.comcast.net/~eagles_fan/DyckerBlog/DBN2.gif

14 comments:

~ stacy ~ said...

"Big Bucks, No Whammy's!"

Love it! Love the blinkies! ;)

Even though I have no freakin' idea which way they're moving.

Spill The Beans said...

it's beautymous.

minwah said...

I likey Dyckie. I think they're going down (like you last Friday night).

If I see the Virgin Mary, should I repent?

Steph said...

I'm dazzled! It's like Queer eye for the blog guy came in and did a makeover! Did you get some new clothes too?

Jodi said...

It's purple and I like purple. It makes me ill when I scroll, but this may be because I'm intoxicated. I will check it again tomorrow. I'm sure it's just the Captain playing havoc.

Along with the purple...I think you should put a Brokeback Mountain image, instead of the Virgin Mary.

Side note: I had to hit backspace way to many fucking (sorry Lambie) times typing this out.

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic Dyck!!!


andrena

RevRee said...

I'm very impressed with the new look Dyckerson. When do I get the new MBN icon?

Tamurai said...

starts from the bottom , yup yup.

RainStorm1212 said...

Cool look, Dyck, much better from the green/brown.

Oh, the blinkies are aggravating my epilepsy!
Now, can you help another blogger out with her blog. (no, not me)

Willo Keays said...

Well Crap - I have my work cut our for me if I hope to make my blog look nearly this sharp. I'm thinking of using lemons throughout? But ..I dunno.

Seriously - who did your blog template?

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Seriously - who did your blog template?

Whaddaya mean, SERIOUSLY?? I did it! That's right, me!! I'm not just another pretty Dyckerson, you know! I have talent literally squirting out of every orifice of my body! So THERE!!!


But Dyckerson thanks the rest of you for your compliments. Not that he needs your reassurance. Dyckerson is already aware of his greatness.

Now if only the b*tches would give me a proper review...

Spill The Beans said...

PSHAW...like the bitches ever give anything up, frigid tight-asses that they are.

Ms Smack said...

aw hell, its fucking awful !

blog Portland said...

I would have thought you would go for a more "urinating on children" theme.