1/07/2006

Writer's Block

First, my apologies for the lack of updates this week. Dyckerson has been doing some part-time work in the evenings, and it has taken time away from his blogging duties. I can't really discuss the details of this job for fear that it may reveal my true identity. You don't like it? GO FUCK YOURSELF!

OK, I'll be honest. I do have a part-time job, but that's not the real reason I haven't posted lately. I actually have a bad case of writer's block. I just can't think of anything Dyckerson-worthy to write about. And I'm not going to write about anything stupid, like a restaurant waiter who looks like Fabio...or a pussy-whipped 5-year-old kid...or my sleeping habits...or animated lamb avatars...or an obsession with being a moderator of Dyckersonville. No, I actually have standards. I prefer quality over quantity.

There is one thing. For the last couple of days, I've had some sort of stomach bug. We're talking massive amounts of diarrhea here. In fact, I bet I've lost several pounds due to shit lossage. And man, is my ass sore from all the wiping! I'm seriously considering purchasing one of these:

Anyway, that's all I got.

8 comments:

Little Lamb said...

I see nothing wrong with animated lamb avatars. In fact that gives me an idea.

east coast producer said...

You suck, Dycky. Give up while you're a ahead.

RevRee said...

I want to know why water is squirting like that in the pic of the toilet?

Willo Keays said...

Don't you love the irony in that we're supposed to kiss Dyck's bum - but he can treat us all like dirt whenever he wants?

Why do we like him again?

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Umm...RevRee, it's called a bidet. That stream of water is to cleanse your ass crack after you have soiled it with your fecal matter. Get it?

And Husho, you know you love Dyckerson. My talent demands it.

minwah said...

yuck. poop stories.

blog Portland said...

Why is it that so many of your posts talk about your ass being sore? Granted I keep on reading them, but maybe you should buy some witch hazel.

RainStorm1212 said...

It's about time you unloaded all of that bullshit! Heheheh Better to come out than keep in!