1/15/2006

Welcome to The Mighty Blog!!!

As reported in the last issue of Blog Fancy magazine...

The DyckerBlog Network (DBN) has been acquired by MBN Properties, owner of The Mighty Blog Network, for an estimated $32 million. Mighty Dyckerson will act as CEO of the new entity, thereby retaining full creative control of the blog and its contents.

As part of the deal, all DBN affiliates will be required to replace the DBN logo with the MBN logo in the sidebars of their blogs.* In addition, DBN affiliates will need to update their DyckerBlog hyperlinks to point to The Mighty Blog. If you are a DBN affiliate, please make these changes immediately, as the redirect link on the old blog will only be active for a limited time. And if you are not a DBN affiliate.....then why the fuck aren't you, you stupid sack of shit??!

*If you're linking to the DBN logo in my Comcast folder, you don't need to change your image tag.

24 comments:

Little Lamb said...

Please watch youe language.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Please watch your typing.

Little Lamb said...

Oh I beg your pardon, thank you so much. Please watch your language.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I'll fucking try.

Little Lamb said...

Yeah, sure you will.

Willo Keays said...

Great .... now I have to update the link on MY blog!

Willo Keays said...

And where is the new friggin' logo?!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

You already have the new friggin' logo. You just need to update the friggin' link...and get rid of the friggin' "proud member" text since it's part of the friggin' logo now.

Little Lamb said...

I didn't get one with "Proud member" on it. That's not fair.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Lambo, what are you smoking?! You've got the same logo I've got.

Willo Keays said...

until two seconds ago - all I saw was theold logo on my site - and here. Did you just change it? Or was it because I refreshed my browser?

Mighty Dyckerson said...

It was because you refreshed your friggin' browser. You get your logo from the same friggin' place that I get mine. But you will need to change the URL in your friggin' hyperlink.

Little Lamb said...

Mighty Dyckerson said...
Lambo, what are you smoking?!

Little Lamb says...Dyckie, I'm not smoking anything. If I was would you want some?

Mighty Dyckerson said... You've got the same logo I've got.

Little Lamb says...Yes I do, but RevRee has a new one.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Lambo, you have the new logo. Hit your refresh button and put away the LSD.

RevRee said...

I'd like to order a t-shirt with this new Mighty Blog logo...is this possible?

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Rev - No, but I can get you a t-shirt that says "I may be big, but you're ugly, and I can lose weight."

Little Lamb said...

RevRee said...
I'd like to order a t-shirt with this new Mighty Blog logo...is this possible?

Mighty Dyckerson said...
Rev - No, but I can get you a t-shirt that says "I may be big, but you're ugly, and I can lose weight."

Little Lamb says...I think you should make shirts with the MDB emblem on them for those who want one.

RevRee said...

I'd like a shirt that says "This isn't the time, nor place"

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Mighty Dyckerson says...I DON'T CARE.

Little Lamb said...

I think you should take orders of what people want their t-shirt to say.

Traffic Goddess said...

Dammit...why is RevREE above me??? I might have to go kick her ass!

minwah said...

Howdy Dyck!! 'Sup man???

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Hiya Minwah. Nuthin's up...except ol' Mr. Peepers!!! ;)

minwah said...

Top o' the morning to ya, Peepers.