1/20/2006

OK, who's responsible?!!

Dyckerson is not amused. One of you neanderthals has slandered my good name, and I want to know who it was.

Today I took it upon myself to google myself. I like to keep track of all the Dyckerson mentions on the Internets. The current total stands at around 1,300...mostly from my work on MBN, Dyckersonville, and Medialine. But one of the hits stood out, and it's from a site called bitterwaitress.com. This is the site where people who claim to be restaurant waitstaff can rat out lousy tippers.

Well somebody apparently decided it would be cute to add the Dyckerson name to their database. See for yourself right here. Ha, ha, ha. It is to laugh. Yes, I am from Richmond, but that's where the truth ends. I have never in my life spent $72 at a place called the "White Swallow Bath House & Bar." True, I have been known to entertain clients there on rare occasions. But the bill has always been over $100. And I always leave at least 7% gratuity for good service.

So which one of you fuckers did it? I know it was one of you. Perhaps a jealous mistress ..... Traffic Goddess? Husho?? Or perhaps it was the work of the bitter, de-moderated ECP. Or maybe it was somebody who spends a lot of time online ..... someone whom I'd least suspect .....




13 comments:

RainStorm1212 said...

It wasn't me, Dyck. Maybe it was Lambie!

Little Lamb said...

What's with always blaming the lamb? Anytime there's any trouble of any kind the lamb gets blamed. If anyone gets upset and wants to kill someone, the lamb gets it. The sweet innocent lamb minding her own business.

I think it might have been Rain. Or it could have been RevRee.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Innocent my ass! We all know the sweet little jumping lamb bit is just a front. Behind that lamb is a vicious hatemonger who lives to do evil deeds just like this.

RevRee said...

Why would I do that to the Father of Dyckerson Jr.? Leave me out of this!

Crimefile said...

I'll investigate this case for a $25,000.00 retainer. I've heard there are a LOT more possible suspects out there. This not so little job may even cost more money before the offender is located.

Little Lamb said...

crimefile please prove my innocense.

east coast producer said...

This is hilarious. I wish I could take credit for it, but at least I can now ripoff the idea.

minwah said...

Not me dear Dyckie. I don't tip at all.....

karla said...

I'm shocked at hearing you're such a poor tipper. No more table dances for you, mister.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Karlababble! Long time no see! Why do you always ignore my seductive comments on your blog??!

BTW Minwah, I have a "tip" for ya...

minwah said...

yeah,yeah,yeah. I'm sure the "tip" is all I can handle...lol.

Frankie B said...

Dyck,
I'm not so sure that you want to be messing with "The Silence of the Lamb" as she is now billed after her rout of JD in the boxing ring, You might do well just to quietly hand over your lunch money to her without comment

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I'm not afraid of some jump roping bag of wool. I could take her in the boxing ring with both hands tied behind my back.