1/23/2006

New Shit in the Sidebar!

New Feature #1: A new blog has joined the Mighty Blog Network! This blog is called Absolute Absurdity and it's authored by a Dyck enthusiast who calls herself Jodi. Why she calls herself that is anyone's guess. Once you get past the gay pink color scheme, it's a pretty entertaining read...as blogs go. I give it two Dycks up.

New Feature #2: I've been playing around a bit with animated gif's. My first project is the animated Mighty Blog Network (MBN) logo you see on the left. MBN affiliates are welcome to use this logo on their blogs instead of the stationary one.

New Feature #3: A chat box now appears near the bottom of the sidebar! You may utilize this chat box to leave rude, insulting, non-post specific messages to myself or each other. To help defray the enormous expense of this exciting feature, all I ask is that you pledge a donation of $1.00 for each message you leave in the chat box. Thank you, and enjoy!

16 comments:

RevRee said...

Whats a half & half gotta do to get one of them there chatter boxes?

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Click the little "get one" link under the "go" button!

Little Lamb said...

Very nice.

Please refrain from using foul language in the future, will you?

Jodi said...

There is a story behind my name, Dyck. My mother was told that she was having a boy and wanted to name me after Jody on 'A Family Affair'.

When I arrived the doctor flipped me around and sweet damn, I had the wrong parts. Mom kept the name and changed the spelling to an "i". I suppose it could have been worse. One of the girls on that show was named Buffy, so I'm satisfied with Jodi.

And f*ck (the * is for lamb) off about the pink.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Jodi, what a fascinating story.

(Another 20 seconds of my life shot to hell...)

Little Lamb said...

Thank you, Jodi. Nice story about your name. I enjoyed it.

Jodi said...

I'm sure you won't miss those 20 seconds dyck. Go sit on the couch and have a pudding pop.

You're welcome lamb. I swear a lot so if I do this, don't scold me. I apologize in advance.

Little Lamb said...

All is forgiven Jodi. Dyckie does it all the time and he doesn't even apologise. At least you have manners and he doesn't.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Jodi, no need to apologize to this orange jumping ovine. She curses like a sailor on my forum.

Little Lamb said...

Jodi what he says is true because he changes my posts to make it look like I curse as a sailor. If he would LEAVE MY POSTS ALONE it wouldh't be that way, I assure you.

Jodi said...

Dyck, stop being a dick.

What forum are you talking about?

My word vericatation's last four letters were sexx. Just thought I would share.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Jodi, I'm talking about the award-winning Dyckersonville forum, of course!!! Now accepting new members!!!

Little Lamb said...

No, that's Little Lamb's Dyckersonville. You really should change that name to include mine.

Jodi said...

I was the 69th registered user. Do I receive a prize?

Your email verification is dreadfully slow.

Willo Keays said...

I noticed I've fallen out of favor. No link to my blog. Oh well ...

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Husho, is your blog not "Keep it Down Now"???