1/12/2006

My New Career

I want to be a dick. That's right, you heard me. Allow me to explain.

Lately I've been chatting with my dear friend Minwah. We're both bored with our careers and thirsty for a new challenge, so we decided we would start our own business together. Only problem was, we couldn't agree on what to do. She wants to open a group home for Internet child predators called "Minwah's Place." But I'm afraid we'll have trouble with local zoning laws.

Then it hit me like a stack of frozen waffles on a cold winter morn. I want to be a private dick! I want to track down deadbeat dads. I want to chase cheating spouses (or is that spice?). I want to help bastard children find their biological parents. I want to cruise the city in a beat-up '70s era sedan, making my own rules and eating convenience store burritos. It's the job I was born to do!!!

I even have the perfect name for my firm: "Private Dyck's Investigative Services"! ECP, maybe you could come up with a logo and print us some business cards. You're good at useless shit like that. And RevRee, you can answer the phones and keep the pot full of java.

I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself!!!!

7 comments:

RevRee said...

Would you like half & half in your coffee?

Little Lamb said...

What??!? I don't get a job with you? Hire me too why dontcha?

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Lambo, you can't even add.

minwah said...

OKay - not a group home Dyck...I said I wanted to go into chat rooms and bust those freaks like they do on 20/20 and 48 Hours. A Group Home? WTF???

And Lamb - you can work for me. You can prank call Dyck on his office phone exactly every 6 minutes.

Willo Keays said...

Hey - if you need a Marketing & Sales guru - you know I'm currently looking for a job!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Sorry Husho. We're hiring from within for that position. ;)

Little Lamb said...

Ok, Minwah! You got it, pester Dyck every 6 minutes from his phone.