12/15/2005

What's the deal with guys in shorts?

OK, it happened again today. It's 20 fucking degrees outside, and some bozo is outside pumping gas in a pair of goddam shorts. We've all seen these fuckwads before. Usually they're college kids, and they're wearing a long-sleeve college sweatshirt too. But this dipshit had to be in his 30s!!!

So what is it with these idiots? Am I actually supposed to believe these people are not cold?? Are they trying to impress someone??! Do they want attention??!

I can almost hear this guy saying to one of his loser friends, "Look at me, I'm a real tough guy. I don't get cold unless it's 40 below, and I don't even own a coat." YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!! YOU'RE FREEZING YOUR ASS OFF AND YOU GODDAM WELL KNOW IT. JESUS CHRIST ASSHOLE, YOU'RE NOT IN FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE! ACT YOUR AGE AND PUT ON SOME FUCKING PANTS!!!!

Fucking dipshit cocksuckers.

9 comments:

RevRee said...

Talk about some major shrinkage

Traffic Goddess said...

At least he wasn't wearing a Dork Vader costume.

WXSlave said...

You mean you're actually cold?

40 degrees below zero? That's nothing!

minwah said...

LOL@ Revree!!! Yeah - I knew those jerkoffs in high school, too. Never wear a coat, run around in shorts all year - I think they were all on the soccer team. Does that tell you anything? Assholes.

Little Lamb said...

Maybe he has very hot blood. Maybe he likes the cold weather and is enjoying it. Let him enjoy it, your just jealous you have to wear a coat and bundle up and he doesn't. And please refrain from swearing and using the Lord's name in vain. Thank you.

JoinUsForCake said...

minwah is RIGHT! I pray these f*$%ers catch pneumonia and die. Who thinks it's funny to wear shorts when it's 19 degrees outside? I know who - DOUCHEBAGS!

blog Portland said...

I have a thick coating of fur, and regularly go outside in nothing but a speedo.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Thank you all (except Lambo and her sick colon) for your support in my time of need.

BTW, did I mention this asshole wasn't wearing any socks either??

east coast producer said...

Quit staring at this guy's legs and look at some chicks. Quick!