12/23/2005

Tagged?

Apparently I've been "tagged" by Raino. I'm not quite sure what this means. I was hoping for some sort of rough physical contact with a woman of the opposite sex, but apparently that's not the case. Instead, I am expected to answer a series of dumbass questions written by someone I've never met. And seeing as I am Dyckerson, my answers are expected to be clever and witty. My work is never done...


You get one wish of anything, what would you ask for?
For hunger on earth and an end to world peace.

Wish for 6 more wishes:
1. That Rain could play her guitar better. (I live next door and the racket is driving me crazy.)
2. That someone would invent an upside down Christmas tree.
3. That my upstairs neighbors would die.
4. That I could steal Minwah's billion dollars.
5. That Lambo would stop jumping rope with my penis.
6. That I could get back the time I've wasted answering these stupid questions.

What animal would you be?
A supermodel's pet poodle. Then I could sit in her lap and lick her anytime without getting slapped.

Something you want to do in your life.
Play "Plinko" on The Price is Right.

One song you could listen to over and over again.
Theme from "Maude".

Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi.

Something you currently desire.
Pepsi.

One good deed you've done lately.
I didn't give the finger to the asshole who cut me off yesterday.

A funny moment in your life.
Last Tuesday, 9:37pm.



Lambo, you've been tagged!!!

10 comments:

RainStorm1212 said...

LOL!!

Can you wish for Lambie to not be mad at me??

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Why end a good thing?

Little Lamb said...

I'm not mad at rain anymore. I have been tagged and busted in the same day. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

WXSlave said...

This reminds me of that song Whitney Houston used tob sing "Children are our future" (I think that's the name), Either way I don't care.

Merry F@#*ing X-Mas everybody.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Lambo - You'll get to it as soon as you can?? What the fuck else have you got to do??! Get to it NOW.

Little Lamb said...

I had something to do and I did it. I had a good time too.

I took care of being tagged and busted now, it's all done. Go look.

And you don't have to be so bossy. Gee whiz!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Little Lamb said...
I had something to do and I did it. I had a good time too.


Why you naughty little lamb, you!! What's the lucky guy's name?

RainStorm1212 said...

Have a blessed Christmas and New year!

minwah said...

Merry Christmas, Dyckerson Sir. Merry Christmas Lambie and Rain!!

Little Lamb said...

Wouldn't you like to know?