12/09/2005

An All-Star MEDIALINE FEUD Generic Holiday Special!!!


It's the holiday event of the season, and it takes place this Sunday night at 9pm EST on Medialine's Open Line forum!

For those of you who don't know how this works, I'll create a thread at precisely 9pm Sunday night. In that thread, I will post a survey question with a number of answers. You post your answers one at a time, and I'll respond.

Survey says you'll have a blast with Mighty Dyckerson's All-Star MEDIALINE FEUD Generic Holiday Special!!!

8 comments:

Little Lamb said...

Why oh why can't we play it at Little Lamb's Dyckersonville? I'm going to change the name of my forum to Little Lamb.

RevRee said...

It's a Medialine tradition

Little Lamb said...

Why can't we start one at Little Lamb's Dyckersonville?

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Because we only have about three active members. And the Dyckersonville forum server would probably crash.

Little Lamb said...

We have more than that and besides, I can't think of who the third active member is with me having the most posts. I post more than anybody there. Ok, who are the other 2?

RainStorm1212 said...

Hey, it better not crash! I guess I should post more. I've been busy lately.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Little Lamb said...
I can't think of who the third active member is with me having the most posts.


As a moderator, you should have those statistics. I am disappointed in you.

Little Lamb said...

Ok, boss, I'll get on it right away, right after I have something to eat and take a nap.

And FYI we have more than 3 acitve members. If you come to my Little Lamb's Dyckesonville more often...