11/03/2005

Vacation Time!

Beginning Friday, Dyckerson will be taking a few days off to go on one of his nature retreats and rejuvenate. This time, I'll be returning the lovely Blue Ridge Mountains in southwest Virginia. The forecast calls for sunny skies and temps in the mid to upper 70s, so chances are I'll be taking the top off my trusty Jeep one last time this year! But fear not, Dyck fans, for I will be taking my cameraphone and camcorder, and you can look forward to a full recap upon my return on Sunday. That is, assuming I don't die of a heart attack before then.

In the meantime, keep spreading the word about DyckerBlog and DyckerForum!!!

9 comments:

Little Lamb said...

I didn't say you could go.

ewink said...

Lord, have a wonderful vacation. Please be safe and if you need me to service any of your women for you while you are gone, I will do my best to fulfil my duties.

Dyckerson Bless you...

Traffic Goddess said...

ewink-
I'm feeling a little lonely...wanna come do some servicing?

Big Dipper said...

Your comment on Britni's blog is a bit un-called for sir.

You need to keep your thoughts to yourself if you can't come up with something nice to say... that is why I will stop now. I have nothing else to say.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Britni is an irresponsible young woman and will someday regret the way she whores herself on her childish blog. I take it she's in college...does she ever go to class or open a book???

ecp said...

We need a link!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I enjoy tearing into this skanky slut. She spends all her time in college sleeping around with every guy that'll buy her a drink...and she's proud of it. Normally, I wouldn't object, but she's the ugliest, skankiest thing I've seen in a long time, and given where she's been, I wouldn't fuck her with Bea Arthur's dick.

You can find my comments under several of her posts. Read on:
http://cf1019.blogspot.com/

ecp said...

Aren't you supposed to be in the wilderness of West Virginia tearing up the wilderness with your Jeep?

Mighty Dyckerson said...

West Virginia? Nope. Just plain old Virginia. Dyckerson always takes his work with him on vacation.