11/07/2005

I'm Back, You Morons!

Greetings, Dyckerson fans! I have indeed returned from my spirtual journey deep within the heart of Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. For three days, I immersed myself in the awe-inspiring, wonderous beauty that nature has to offer. And if I ever see a fucking mountain again, I swear I'll slit my throat with a plastic butterknife.

Here we have a lovely mountain photo taken from Shenandoah National Park. Look at all that prime real estate. I think it's the perfect spot for a Dyck-Mart and some high-rise condos! Gotta call my contractor!





I managed to grab the photo just moments before these cows were herded to the slaughterhouse. You can almost hear that one on the right saying "Please don't eat me"...






As you can see, the Meadow Muffin Carnival is coming up this Saturday. Hard to believe another year has flown by. Cow pie bingo is my favorite...






And on the right is my trusty Jeep. Temperatures were in the 70's, so I went topless all weekend. So did the Jeep...







I'm not quite sure what to make of this photo. I shot it with my cameraphone, so the image is a little blurry. I spotted this creature wandering near the dumpsters outside the Best Western where I was staying. If you ask me, the dude needs a shave...









And this last one is a little something special for RevRee. She wouldn't leave me alone until I showed her my tattoos.

12 comments:

Little Lamb said...

Very nice. You wanted to go see mountains and now that you did, you complain about it and use foul language. Hmmmm, don't know what to make of that.

ewink said...

What, you didn't stay for the muffins?!

Jebus Love'n Christmas....

RevRee said...

Dyckerson, I just wanted you to know that your hands are now on my desktop...I can't seem to get enough of them!

Willo Keays said...

Hmmm ... very attractive hands there Dyck! It's hard to believe that such nice hands can be so naughty when posting on the internet.

RainStorm1212 said...

You have big hands, Dyck, so does that mean.......

Little Lamb said...

Nice manicured nails. Neat looking hands. Hands that are presentable.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

RainStorm1212 said:
You have big hands, Dyck, so does that mean.......


Yes. Yes it does.

RevRee said...

Damn, dyckerson you beat me to it!

filter5 said...

just curious...who took the pic?

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I actually have three hands. Hand #3 took the picture.

Traffic Goddess said...

Actually....I thought his hands looked a little small....

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Good things come in small packages, TG...