11/09/2005

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

First, I want to thank you all for coming here tonight. I promised you a big announcement, and a big announcement is what you're going to get. I know you're all dying to know what it is, so I'm not going to hold you in suspense any longer.

The big announcement is coming right up...
And when I say big, I mean this announcement is somewhat large...
On a scale of 1 to 7 (3 being the highest), I'd say this announcement is quite sizeable...
So without further ado, here it is...
But first, a few impressions...
Nah, I'm just kidding! The announcement is...
I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!!!!!
Actually, that's not the big announcement at all...
That was just a joke...
I like jokes because they're funny...
The REAL announcement is...


I HAVE BEEN REINSTATED ON MEDIALINE!!!!!!!!!


Nah, I'm just kidding again...
Actually, I'm not!!! That is the big announcement! I have really been reinstated on Medialine!! That's right, Dyckerson fans!! Thanks to all of your tireless efforts in the BBMD Campaign, the ban has been lifted!! Your voices have been heard!!

I haven't made any official announcement on Medialine because I wanted all of you, my loyal supporters, to be the first to know. Dyckerson lives on!!!

And now, I'll take a few questions...

24 comments:

ewink said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

assnaked said...

What's medialine?

Anonymous said...

Suck my dick you fuck face maggot!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Drunkenpiss - there is a link in the message board section of my sidebar.

Anonymous - Drop dead, shit face.

Little Lamb said...

A very sad day for Little Lamb's Dickersonville.

Anonymous said...

i want to see just how mighty your dyckerson really is. first i'll suck your massive unit while you gently stroke my balls. then i'll lie face down on the bed while you slide that beautiful dick deep into my tight and willing ass. then i want to taste your hot cum as i swallow every last drop of your sweet nectar. now that i have your attention...LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE AND KEEP YOUR STUPID COMMENTS TO YOURSELF. YOU IGNORANT MOTHER FUCKER

RainStorm1212 said...

Wow, Dyck! Who did you piss off?

Oh, and, great that you're back on Medialine.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Hi Britni. Sorry, I'm the one guy who has no interest in fucking your filthy hole.

Anonymous said...

Britni had nothing to do with my comments, you stupid son of a bitch. you must be very interested in her, you can't stay away from her blog.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I confess, my anonymous friend, you are right. Britni's blog is like a train wreck - it's fucking awful, but I just can't bear to turn away. Although that slut obviously craves attention, so maybe that's the point.

If you're so chummy with her, why don't you tell her to keep her pants on for five minutes and open a book?

Shakespeare's Trenchcoat said...

Holy bajoley, omigod. The mighty Dyckerson. I admit, you crack me up! Glad you're back at medialine. I've enjoyed your cyber hut too, funny rant on the cable guy. Keep on rockin'

-Lady ST

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Thank you, trenchy. I'm glad to see someone around here has some taste!

Pipelayer said...

I got banned after just a couple of posts! What gives with MediaLine? Those bastards. All I wanted to do was lay pipe.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Pipelayer, what happened?!! You're one of my favorite Medialiners...and you're damn good at laying pipe, I must say!

Little Lamb said...

pipelayer, sometimes I think you and Dyck are the same person.

RevRee said...

Dyck lays Dyck, Pipe lays Pipe

Little Lamb said...

Sounds a like to me. They must be the same person.

Little Lamb said...

Sounds a like to me. They must be the same person.

Pipelayer said...

I can guarantee you lamb, Dyck and I aren't the same person. But, I'm banned from MediaLine unlike MD who has made a triumphant return. How do I get reinstated?

Little Lamb said...

YOu'll have to ask Dyck, he's been banned and unbanned so many times. He's an expert at this type of thing.

Why not visit Little Lamb's Dyckersonville?

Mighty Dyckerson said...

A lot of kissing up, my pipe laying friend. Best get yourself some Chapstick.

WalMartNation said...

congrats on your return MD... good to see someone freed from the chains of cyber opression.

WalMartNation said...

Also, I must know if the Mighty Dyckerson has a favorite football team?

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Thanks for your support, Walmartnation! Dyckerson is neither a participator nor a spectator in any team sports activities. I find them to be quite barbarian in nature. I much prefer to occupy my leisure time with a good game of Chess or Candyland.