11/19/2005

Bush's Baked Beans

I want to kill this fucking jackass.

The first commercial with the talking dog was cute, I'll give you that. But that was what, 10 fucking years ago?? Dude, it's not cute anymore. Get some new fucking material. Got it????

And hire a professional actor, because you're not cute either - you're fucking CHEAP. This isn't a local ad for a used car dealership. It's a fucking NATIONAL AD, cutie pie. And you're not a fucking celebrity either. Celebrities get paid for their services, not the other way around.

Oh, and by the way, your fucking chili gives me heartburn and gas.

14 comments:

Little Lamb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mighty Dyckerson said...

Look who's talking. Fuck off.

Little Lamb said...

You're the one who edits my posts to make it look like swear.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I do not appreciate you slinging accusations at me. They are hurtful and untrue.

Anonymous said...

(Laughing) you guys a great!

RevRee said...

Roll that wonderful bean footage!

Little Lamb said...

Mighty Dyckerson said: I do not appreciate you slinging accusations at me. They are hurtful and untrue.

Little Lamb says: Yeah right.

JoinUsForCake said...

I agree! $100 to the first person who rams a can of baked beans up that bald douchebag's ass.

karla said...

Dude, the last line of your About Me is making me giggle uncontrollably. You know, the naked in the van part. It's really funny, in spite of the fact that I have a sneaking suspicion it's 100% true.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Welcome to DyckerBlog, lovely Karla, and thanks for the compliment! And be sure to visit the exciting new DyckerForum for even more Dyck!!

BTW, I am really turned on by your photo. Please show us your ta-ta's.

karla said...

As you can see from the photo, I'm turning away from the camera because my ta-tas are shy.

Little Lamb said...

Karla, Dyck is a real character.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Lambo, do not come between me and Karla. Can't you see we're in love???

east coast producer said...

! VIVA LA REVOLUCION !