10/13/2005

Trauma In The Water

As I was scrubbing my filthy bath tub last night, I was reminded of an interesting story from a while back...

Seems I snagged an invitation to a private party for a bunch of TV folks. I figured, what the hell? So I go to the party, and everything is pretty boring for most of the evening. But the guy throwing the party had a hot tub, so a few of us finally decided to liven things up by stripping naked and jumping in!

So all of us are in this hot tub for a while, having a good time. A few people eventually get out, so I'm left alone in there with this really hot chick and this dude who's yakking on his cell phone. I don't even know these people!! The chick glances down at my enormous manhood and starts caressing it. Next thing I know, she's on top of me, and we're going at it - right there in the hot tub, in front of all these people!

Now everybody's watching and pointing and laughing... when all the sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I see another chick who's been sitting on the deck and fondling herself the whole time! So I yell over to her, "Hey babe, why don't you come and join us?" So she gets up, struts over to the hot tub, and starts peeling away her clothes to reveal her lovely caramel skin.

When she gets to her panties, she slowly slides them off to reveal her sweetness. Then she hands me the panties and she descends into the hot tub with us. She starts to mount me, but then I get a whiff of something so disgusting and offensive, I immediately jump out of the hot tub, still naked, with my now-flaccid schlong flapping in the breeze. I ask, "What the hell is that smell?!"

The caramel chick turns bright red with embarrassment and apologizes. "I'm sorry, but I was at the laundromat earlier today, and when I came back to pick up my clothes, this dirty old guy was wearing my panties!!"
So then I leave, and she screws the guy with the cell phone.

8 comments:

RevRee said...

That is SO not how it went!!!!!

Little Lamb said...

revree, how did it go?

RevRee said...

Well Lambo, If you take a look on MY blog, you'll see the True story!

I wasn't wearing any such panties...

Mighty Dyckerson said...

She's right, Lambo. RevRee never wears panties.

RevRee said...

Dyckerson took all my panties...it's his "thing"

Little Lamb said...

When did he take them all?

RevRee said...

He likes to bury them....Don't ask

brenda said...

You showed your FAT white ass to the world?

Disgusting!

Have you bought that bullet yet?