10/11/2005

Some Housekeeping

First off, the DyckBlog Network continues to grow! A newbie photog has just started his own blog and has begged Dyckerson for a plug. Poor kid has no shame, but I gotta admire his chutzpah. He calls himself Iron Shoulder (he must watch a lot of the Food Network), and his blog is linked in my sidebar. And a special note to all members of the DyckerBlog Network: I've created a DBN logo that you use to pimp up your blog! No need to thank me. Let me know if you need the code.

Secondly, many of you have been closely following my misadventures with Comcast. Here's the latest. Today they were supposed to send a flunkie to my house, but since I already fixed the problem, I blew them off. At last check, the service box outside was still unlocked. But so far, nobody has fucked with my cable, knock on wood. My plan is to create a separate blog so I can post all kinds of crap about the people in my building. Then I'll go around door to door and post anonymous flyers with the URL on it. Their curiosity will get the best of them, and they'll log on to read all my rants!!!

And finally, the Anti-Dyck movement seems to be losing steam quickly, as predicted. Their pathetic little blog has a total of zero comments. Hopefully they've realized the futility of their efforts and slithered away. Thanks to all of you for your unwavering support of Dyckerson during this difficult time!!

7 comments:

Steve said...

But I AM getting tons of anti DICK private emails at openline you puddle of puke. Most have decided not to post directly for fear that they will get banned by your boyfriend too. It aint losing steam you blowhard. Its merely pausing and waiting for the fine, democraticly educated lawyers at the NAACP to render their opinion. Which they now have. I now have the backing of 5 organizations that will bring public opinion to bear on medialine to dump openline forever as a racist forum. Make you feel special you turd? We will eventually get your ID and when we do, we will waste no time making use of the very stations we work for to get the word out on the situation. I do have a question for you though, and its a serious one. What makes you think that your opinion is any more valuable than any other poster at openline? What sort of mental instability is at work that makes you think that its ok to treat people the way you do? Your opinions are of no consequence to me really but your efforts to run people out of openline who dont think in your warped perspective is what drives me.

We have been searching the net, using a couple of assets that have been offered to us in our search for who you are and where you work. You should really be more careful about what clues you leave lying around on websites all over the place. We make no idle threats here. We will send out a letter to the owners of Medialine concerning your behavior no later than Friday now that we have a legal standing. You will lose and you will be taking mark with you.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

You're all talk, bonehead. Not a single shred of evidence to back up all your claims. You're a liar, and not even a good one.

Scarlet said...

Ummm...I just wanted the logo code...
Here's my email Dyck:
scarlet_termite2003@yahoo.com

Tell me what you think of living in Richmond. I want to move there, I think. Anything has to be better than Columbus.
Anyway...
sorry, didn't want to interrupt.

Willo Keays said...

Yeah ... I want your logo code too! That way - I can copy the code and make my OWN logo!

The best way to learn HTML is to steal it from someone else!

So ... please PM me the logo code at medialine? K?

Thanks!

Willo Keays said...

I forgot to add ... so .. where's the link to my blog?

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Hush-

Done... and done!

ewink said...

How does Bill Da Cat know it's tons? Has he printed them all out and weighed them? Is it possible that he is being biased by using card stock instead of regular ink jet paper?

I'm hungry. Dyck, you want a Hot N Spicy McChicken while I'm out?