10/17/2005

Help Wanted

Dyckerson is a busy, busy man. Between my enormously successful blog, my brand-new message board, and my many guest appearances on other site, there just aren't enough hours in the day. I can't be everywhere at once, and God forbid I get sick, go on vacation, or have a computer meltdown!

For this reason, I've decided to delegate. That's right. I'm hiring another Dyckerson. I'm looking for someone intelligent, witty, and charming who can post on my behalf. This person will be entrusted with my user name and password, and for all intents and purposes, will be another Dyckerson.

Here are some of the qualifications I'm looking for:
  • Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
  • Highly motivated self-starter
  • Female, age 18-21
  • Ability to type at least 40wpm
  • Proficiency in I.E., Firefox, and/or Netscape
  • Extremely large breasts
  • Available nights and weekends
  • 1-2 years experience with Dyck (in-house training will be provided)
In addition, the successful candidate must pass a background check, or at least be very sorry for whatever you've done and promise not to do it again. Interested parties may submit a resume, 20 references, cover letter, and 8x10 glossy to:

Dyckerson OmniMedia
100 Dyck Way
Dyckersonville, Dyckerstan 69690

Deadline: October 20, 2005

Dyckerson OmniMedia is an Equal Opportunity Offender (EEO).

6 comments:

RainStorm1212 said...

Wow, I can't believe nobody made a comment! So, who do you have in mind? T.G or Little Lamb? I know they're past the age requirements, but you can overlook that, right?

Oh, before I forget, I tried to leave a comment on one of your buddies blog's (hint* she just added me to her sidebar)but I'm not a team memeber, so I can't post. Uh, is it me, did I say something stupid? (Usual for me)
Well, you know how I am Dyck, harmeless. Now, go see what the problem is before I have to whip out some warrants......;-)

RevRee said...

It's not you dear Rain. Just having a bit of trouble with some comments ;-) I'm working on the problem

And I think Dyck was talking about some intern I "trained"...:-D

Little Lamb said...

Gotta find where Rain was added so I can get added to!

So how about it, Dyck? Who will it be, TG or me? Or you could have Revr

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Rain, DyckerBlog Network accepts no responsibility for the technical difficulties you experience on member blogs. Furthermore, the opinions expressed on member blogs do not necessary reflect those of DyckerBlog Network, Dyckerson OmniMedia, or Dyckerson Enterprises Worldwide.

Traffic Goddess said...

Since the announcement day is on SOMEONE'S birthday...it had better be ME.

Little Lamb said...

Dyck I don't know what TG is talking about but maybe you could make her your twin. You guys seem to have the same type sense of humor. There's stuff you say I could never say, on the other hand, TG could. My vote is for TG.