10/06/2005

Fuck Co-Workers!

I've got a jackass here at work who spent 5 days fucking up a bunch of code I had written for a software enhancement. He rewrote a bunch of shit, thereby fucking up other programs that I worked on that share the same code. Why??? Because he didn't understand it. And rather than ASKING ME what I had done, he assumes it's WRONG and takes it upon himself to rewrite it all. Well guess what, Pepe! When all the goddam bug reports start coming in, I'm going to forward every fucking one of them to your ass!!! Have fun this weekend, you monkeylovin' retarded sack of SHIT!!!

Meanwhile, I'm losing the shirt off my back as my fucking stocks continue to PLUMMET!!!

8 comments:

Little Lamb said...

Such language!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

This ain't no G-rated blog, sister.

Little Lamb said...

You said it was a respectable blog at one time.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

It is... if you respect bad language... which I do.

Anonymous said...

I hear you, some of the people I work with don't have a clue. One person mechanically locked the poles on our sat receiver, preventing me from tuning a very important sat shot! It took my engineer friend and myself about 1 1/2 hours to diagnose the problem, then we had to wait two days for the technicians to come in and fix it (it was on a saturday and we had to wait until monday).

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Welcome to DyckerBlog, anonymous stranger! And thanks for sharing your tale of woe!!

I hope that guy was fired. The co-worker I wrote about has been here something like 13 years, so I doubt he's going anywhere soon.

(Did I mention he also has HORRENDOUS body odor??!)

Steve said...

I hear McDonald's is hiring. You would fit right in with the rest of the drunks, has-beens and simpletons.

jenzwhiz said...

Office Supplies are pretty boring, but what about organization, productivity, office humor and annoying your coworkers? http://blog.officenmore.com