9/27/2005

Study this face

Digitally altered photo
Meet "Mr. Wong." That's not his real name. Nor is this his real picture. I'm using fake name and pic to protect his identity. You see, this man is a chronic farter.

"Mr. Wong" is one of my co-workers. He's a nice, friendly guy and quite knowledgeable about the business. He's been with the company for several years and is a hard worker.

But he farts. And belches. And he does so with great frequency.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about the loud, raunchy farts or open-mouthed beer
belches shared among guys at sports bars on Super Bowl Sunday. These gas emissions are actually quite subdued. But in a quiet office like mine, you can hear a pin drop. And "Mr. Wong" drops pins of methane all day long.

Why does he do this? Is this some twisted form of flattery? In Asia, is it a compliment to flatulate in the prescence of others? Does Chinese food have an abnormally high content of gas-producing enzymes?? Is it the MSG???

Anyway, study this face. And be warned.

5 comments:

RevRee said...

He married? I have a friend who's seriously interested in this guy!!!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

A "friend," huh? Come on, admit it. You're the one who's interested. Do you have a thing for guys who pass gas???

RevRee said...

I have a thing for you don't I?...

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Dyckerson is not amused.

I shall fart in your general direction.

RevRee said...

Hit me baby, one more time!!!