9/27/2005

The Dyckerson Blog Network continues to grow...

Two new entries in the Dyckerson Blog Network this evening.

First is RevRee, whose blog presents a rare glimpse into the inner thoughts of Dyckerson's favorite half-&-half TV production chick. You just never know what that ho is going to say next!!!

Second is Little Lamb, with her brand-new entry into the blogging world. A word of caution: On the surface, Little Lamb's blog appears to be an innocent collection of Bible verses, but there are actually subliminal messages hidden in the text. Lambie uses the blog to recruit members for her Satanic cult. Enjoy!!!

Check the sidebar on the right for a complete listing of blogs in the Dyckerson Blog Network!

4 comments:

Little Lamb said...

That is sooooooooo wrong. I also deleted your comments on my blog. I'll have to do a real one and not tell y9u where it is.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Aww, come on Lambie! I'm only trying to get your blog some attention!

Besides, you can't just post Bible verses. You've got to mix it up a little. Stir up some controversy for discussion. I was your ticket to fame, babe. Opportunity may not knock again.

RevRee said...

Dyckerson linked my blog to his site and I've had 1 Million hits since 12pm this afternoon!

Little Lamb said...

I'm going to put more on my site soon like accrosstics, and perhaps some of my bible studies that I have done in the past.