6/03/2005

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!

Congratulations - you've stumbled upon what will soon become the absolute hottest blog on the internets! I'm too cheap and lazy to create a real web site, but this is almost as good! So bookmark this page and check back often to get a healthy dose of Dyckerson. And tell your friends!

Plus a special message to all my MediaLine friends: I was once just a message board poster like yourselves. But look at me now! With a lot of hard work and a little bit of luck, dreams really can come true!! LONG LIVE DYCKERSON!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is truly an exciting moment. Dyckerson, you have once again proven why you are the best at what you do. Here's to you and your fabulous blog!!!

product of communism said...

I think Dyckerblog is going to be hotter than Brooke Shields in 1978.

Traffic Goddess said...

I'll be monitoring this for your child support payments, Dyke....RevRee and I will catch you, yet!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, yes, but I know someone ruder and cruder than you, Dyck.

Hear Michael Crook talk.

Major Kaos said...

i may have found a new addiction... long live dyckerblog!

sunshine77 said...

I can't help but bookmark this site (on my work computer of course)! This gives me yet another way to procrastinate. Dyckerblog makes it possible to get a dose of The Mighty without having to deal with whiny choads like Sir Speedy.

Anonymous said...

Really Goddess, child support ain't coming to the trailer park where you live.
You want child support?
Quit supporting the cum stain that calls itself DYCK.
Make it go out and work.
Getting on your knees didn't do shit.
Now you are paying.

karla said...

I predict this blog is gonna suck. I am eerily accurate about these things.

Anonymous said...

I thought Traffic Goddess made her living on her back but one never knows with that hole of hers.I mean damn she even says she's a cop and she isn't.I guess it does not take much to fool the suckers on Policehub unless the men want a blow job.Noticed I did not say a good blow job,I just said a blow job.If she was that damn good her husband would not have needed to have a threesome to satisfy him,lol.Or been trying to cheat on her either.