6/11/2005

School Principals Are Jackasses

I hate these idiots who try to motivate their students by promising to do something "outrageous" if they succeed. There's one in every school system. This year, a jackass principal in my city shaved his head because his students read a lot of books. Big fucking deal. The hair will grow back by the fall. If you really want to impress me, promise to chop off an arm or a leg. Or dip your genitals in a vat of hot tar. Now shut up and go back to banging the school nurse.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was male principal in my community who promised to wear a dress to school if they reached a certain attendance goal. What a faggot.

Traffic Goddess said...

Dyck-
Does that mean that you want me to wear the nurse outfit, tonight, you kinky bastard?

Mighty Dyckerson said...

No outfit necessary, my dear goddess. Just give me a nice warm spongebath and a semi-private room with YOU...

brenda said...

Could I see a pic of you sucking off a cow?
For some reason, I think you might be into it.

Could we call the cow "Mark"?