6/20/2005

Favorite Message Board Posts

Welcome to a new feature here on DyckerBlog! This is where I post links to classic Mighty Dyckerson threads in other message boards!

First up, here's a goodie from Medialine. This one is so old, I wasn't even registered yet! Take a look as people try to figure out who I am...

Next, we have another Medialine oldie - a thread titled, simply, Dyckerson...

Here are two threads from PoliceHub's "Boxing Ring" in which I tear people new assholes. My first victim was some loser named AssNaked. The second was my very, very close friend, the lovely and talented Traffic Goddess. Enjoy...

Now back to Medialine, where I stick it to bust_yer_chops for his disrespectful comments about yours truly! Here's where it started... and here's another thread... and here's where we made up...

Check out this pissing match between me (as "Desperado2") and some other dude in a game show forum...


Thanks for strolling with me down memory lane! Be sure to check back often for more updates!!!

5 comments:

Angel's Hell said...

Okay Michael, chop chop!!!!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

What does that mean?

Co'Joe said...

So you like get all hot & bothered and yank your crank over gay messageboard fights???

Wow, that's really...sad

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Get a job, you loser. I'm tired of supporting deadbeats like you.

Anonymous said...

Your mom called. She wants to know when you're going to move out of the basement and get a job.