6/17/2005

Colors!

This is a song about colors, colors
you see them all around.
There is red on the stop sign, green on a tree,
blue in the sky and sea.

This is a song about color, colors
you see them all around.
It's about the happiest song in town.
All you have to do is stand up and sit down.
All you have to do is stand up and sit down.

RED stand up, BLUE stand up, YELLOW and GREEN stand up.
RED sit down, BLUE sit down, YELLOW and GREEN sit down.
RED stand up, GREEN stand up, RED and GREEN sit down.
BLUE stand up, YELLOW stand up, BLUE give YELLOW a blowjob.

This is a song about colors, colors;
You see them all around,
There is yellow on bananas and green on a tree,
blue in the sky and the sea.

RED stand up, GREEN stand up, YELLOW and BLUE stand up.
RED sit down, RED stand up, YELLOW and GREEN sit down.
BLUE sit down, YELLOW stand up, GREEN and BLUE stand up.
GREEN sit down, BLUE sit down, RED and YELLOW sit down.

This is a song about colors, colors:
You see them robbing liquor stores.
It's about the happiest song in town.
All you have to do is stand up and sit down.
All you have to do is stand up and sit down.
All you have to do is stand up and sit down.

9 comments:

Ike said...

I've added a link to you to my blog.

God help us all.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

You mean there are other blogs??

product of communism said...

Have you found your marbles yet?

RevRee said...

Although I'm just starting my blog, I followed Ike's lead and have linked The DYCK to my blog. God help us all...

Anonymous said...

interesting blog....
Not quite enough to pique my interest yet... but it's getting there.

JoinUsForCake said...

WTF, Dyckerson?!?! I have to create a blog to post to your blog? What the bloggin' blog is the meaning of this? A pyramid scheme of blogging? Do you work for Amway? I need an industrial sized box of fabric softener. I am on the record of hating blogs. Now I have one. Damn you.

major kaos said...

HA! How do you spell genius? D-y-c-k! (erson)

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Are you sure about that, Mr. Cake??

I have it set up so that anyone can post comments. You shouldn't have to register or anything.

JoinUsForCake said...

I don't know. DOH!